Friday, March 26, 2010

Glutonny for Charity

overalls : Eairth, necklace : gift from Jackie Laudico

One of the things I like in my son's school is how they're taught hands on the true importance of giving.
Kudos to the Mano Amiga people for setting up Home Cafe for the benefit of Mano Amiga School.
The Everest kids helped cook, waited on tables, served guests all for the benefit of Mano Amiga, a PRIVATE school for the less fortunate . They help qualified less fortunate children get a chance at studying in a premier school.

One of the things that I apprecate from an institution when they not only teach kids academics but true apostleship.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Disclaimer : Ah no, those cookies are not all for me. I don't have a sweet tooth. For photo purposes.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for being such a supportive customer, most specially for ignoring the calorie count that day! :) -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, welcome! And for the record, I don't count calories, hahaha. I love carbo!!!

    ReplyDelete