Sunday, March 14, 2010

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree


My designer and good friend, the uber hip Hindy with Zoe for KIDDOS

Mai Kaufman looking like a beautiful mermaid



with Alexa for Rustanette



with the uber cool Pauline and son Elias



Cy Antonio, Ana's son





with the lovely and always sweet, Ana






Oh yea, got to squeeze in a photo of me as well while my kids were backstage.
The best people I have met and know are moms. I guess there's this certain mystique about giving birth that makes one look more appealing and content.
Nothing gives a better glow than that unconditional love and inspiration that one derives from having children.
It is the most challenging but most fulfilling experience I know.
These women are all friends of mine.
We may all like fashion but our common bond is motherhood.
The understanding of being a mother.
Loving the most precious gift.
The knowledge that someone thinks the world of you.
That's where the glow from these amazing women come from.
And may that glow even shine brighter with such marvelous kids around.







2 comments:

  1. Your 2 boys are so lucky to have you Rache! Thank you for including us here. Love to you 4 from us 3!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me share your beautiful family. Will still feature Alexa & David.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete