Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday breakfast

got this very cute cup and saucer set from Paris for sale at 1 euro!



Sunday breakfasts are usually prepared by me


We all are early risers whether weekday or weekend


but our pace is more relaxed on weekends




I usually prepare the breakfast but today


I asked my hubby if he can make fluffy pancakes for me




Got what I requested while our youngest got blueberry style


Eldest had just toasted country bread


while my hubby always has the best ones of cheese and cold cut of some sort


Oh and when we eat
I usually try to make everything nice
Even snacks of my kids are served nicely

I always think presentation doubles the pleasure in eating
I also really use our stuff

We didn't buy them for decoration
We bought them to be used
And it just doubles the enjoyment when you eat simple food with a lovely setting

Don't you just love Sundays?

No comments:

Post a Comment