Thursday, November 17, 2011

Presenting my painting classmates

our advanced celebration of Thanksgiving

moved dessert to the living room



say cheese! me w/ my sling





interesting conversations


















party ended late, no one was rushing to head home!



Been talking about my painting class for a long time

but my husband hasn't met them yet save for two of them

I would always talk about my class and classmates with much fondness

And yes, my eyes do twinkle after class

It is just rejuvenating and inspiring


I told my hubby, children , and yeah, even my Mom (who I talk to everyday for hours)

that my classmates are more mature

and therefore has a lot of wisdom to share

I think my husband was not prepared to see

that they (not all)really are much older than me

and my Mom finds it amusing that I have friends who's more like her age group


Age doesn't matter

I do enjoy talking to older people

But then again , I also have friends 2 decades younger than me


What I like about my life is that

I have interactions with all ages

Not only my kids or their friends for the young ones

but I have students I converse with regularly as well


I have friends also in their 20's still finding love or hoping to settle down

They usually ask me for advice

In their 30's,

My age group, the 40's

I have 50's, 60's, 70's, and oldest one is 90, and yes they are real friends

People I talk to, share laughs with and most importantly we share our lives

Life is really what you make of it

It throws surprises that sometimes take you aback

Which challenges you to be better


And then it also throws amazing people

who just make life all the more interesting and inspiring


And for that I would like to say thanks to.


Happy Thanksgiving!








1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more. Life is about relationships. It's short, let make our lives count!

    ReplyDelete