Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Another friend gets her dream

the facade

their cool living room



interesting art abound

















































posing beside the beautiful santo


A lot of my friends have been moving to their dream houses

Trish, one of my closest friends, just moved and I am flattered

to be the first friend guest :)


Haven't seen Trish for most part of the year

Understandably, here's the labor of love

She and her husband, Bubu , have been working on


Love the light and brightness of the space

So positive and clean

I like that they did add character pieces to keep the space warm
They incorporated a lot of storage space controlling clutter

My kind of space


I always say and believe

You can tell a lot about a person, a family

and their life with just visiting their space

And you can just tell how this dream house

Has been turned into a lovely home.


Congrats Trish & Bubu!

May you be blessed with a lot of beautiful memories in it!














No comments:

Post a Comment