Friday, June 14, 2013

My guests

with Trisha Santos, Nathalia & Trish


with Isa Palabyab

with Trish & Rica

Swiss wives, Ruth Hung, Michelle Kaspar, Nanette Miloda


our afternoon tea set up

with Grace, Gabby, Trish, Isa


With Kristine Dee, Emi Jorge, Linda Ley, Anne Gonzalez


roses, my birth flower


with Angeli Ong, Libet Virata, Maureen Soong, Marichu Kahn


menu on the board


with Jeanne Romulo, Rica, Trish, Lills


with Jack & Roland Laudico


with Emi & Malou Pineda


my VIP guests


Thanks to my hubby for all the work!!!
For the space and the food,

I did all the design though, thanks to the Enderun staff for the help!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete