Monday, June 11, 2012

My Gracious Friends

It's the month of June and yes, I just turned 42!

I'm one person who enjoys getting older, in fact, am proud of it.  I earned that age and it's always a blessing to be given another year.

Sharing with you the 2 lunches hosted on my behalf by my 2 good friends.

 Thank you to Lills for the yummy Filipino food her cook prepared.
With Lills and Jeanne.  Eds & Rica were there as well and left early.
 Thank you to Maureen Soong for hosting a birthday lunch for me at Last Chukker, Polo Club
 my painting classmates
Thank you, Maureen!

May you be blessed even more!

2 comments:

  1. You are truly beautiful inside and out. Just to let you know that you inspire me in more ways than one. I wish that one day, I can have the luxury of being a stay at home mom while pursuing my interests and hobbies without pressure. May your luck rub off on me. A very belated happy birthday to you and God bless you and your loved ones always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to know that my life has inspired people. He has been really good to me and this is my way of giving back all the love He has and continually gives. I pray that you will have a good and blessed life. Just stick it out with Him, whatever life brings, He loves us more than we love ourselves. He always, always has our best interest at heart. God bless always!

    ReplyDelete